Bonsai Starter Kit Complete Shimpaku Juniper
- Easy Returns
- Log into your account and submit a return request
- If you checked out as Guest, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your order number
- Grocery items including food and beverages (Under US Food laws, food items are not returnable or refundable unless found to be out of date or the wrong item was shipped.)
- Undergarments and other intimate apparel
If you aren't satisfied with the quality of the product you purchased, please contact us.
There are 2 simple ways to file a return
We will remit your money back within 12 Hrs after we have recieved your returned item back in our warehouse. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by GreenNBrown.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus actual shipping/handling cost and 10% restocking fee). Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
Please note that the return shipping cost will be borne by us if the return is a result of our error. (wrong item shipped in error)
We cannot accept returns of the following items:
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
In rare instances of any discrepancy between product picture and product name and description, product name and description should be followed.
Customers are advised to review any order for product items that may be sensitive to melting or tainting due to summer heat prior to order finalization. By placing an order for heat sensitive items, customer expressly acknowledges that GreenNBrown cannot guarantee the quality of any heat sensitive product requested to be shipped.
Customers do have the option to add Insulated Shipping Material to product orders which may be heat sensitive. Wrap must be ordered at time of placing the order. Customer acknowledges that wrap will assist in protecting food items shipped but will not in any way fully protect the item and hence customer remains responsible for any product replacement costs for heat damage regardless of whether or not foil wrap was used.
For handmade products (jewelry, home decor items etc.) please note that since these products are individually crafted by hand, there may be slight variations from the dimensions mentioned. Should you need items of very specific dimensions please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Bonsai Trees, please note that the size dimensions are approximate and are measured from the bottom of the pot to include the root system
Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai
This is a starter kit to male your own Bonsai Tree. This kit has all the tools and accessories that you need to create your own bonsai tree. It includes the following:
- Glazed ceramic planter for your bonsai - this is an imported container
- Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai Tree - 6 years old and 10" tall
- Annealed training wire - to train your Shimpaku
- Multi-colored textured rock - to add decoration to your planter
- Decorative pebbles for the soil - to add color to your Juniper
- Ceramic miniature figurine - adds character to your Bonsai
- Humidity/drip tray - to drain off excess water from the pot
- Traditional bonsai shears - to shape and prune the tree as it grows
- Slow release fertilizer pellets - these are high quality bonsai fertilizer pellets
- Book: 101 Essential Tips on Bonsai - to guide you with the art of bonsai
This is a hardy tree that it able to outlive the elements of nature. This tree has foilage through the year and looks very attractive with its dark green needle like but soft to tocuh leaves.
Water this plant frequently so that the soil is never dry. Try and keep the soil moist at all times. If the tree is kept in full direct sunlight, watering once a day should be sufficient for this Juniper.
It is important to train your Shimpaku the way you want it to grow. You should be able to shape the tree and keep it mini with periodic trimming since this bonsai has already been through the initial training from our experts.
- Starter Kits
Be the first one to review
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews