Privacy N Security Policy
Your Privacy is Important to Us
|About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?||About Cookies||Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions|
|Do We Share the Information About You?||External links|
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses GreenNBrown.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of GreenNBrown.com on other Web sites.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from GreenNBrown.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as 1-Click checkout, Recommended for You, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
If you have any concern about privacy at GreenNBrown.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
There are links on this web site that take you to other web sites outside of our service. Any links provided to third party web sites outside of this site are provided solely for your convenience. The operation and content of such third party web sites is beyond our control, and we do not endorse in any manner whatsoever or accept any responsibility for the content or other material that may be contained on such web sites, the use of such web sites, or any products or services advertised on or sold through any such web sites. We will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages whatsoever, direct or indirect, resulting from any use of this web site or any other third party web site linked to this web site, whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.