Japanese Juniper Bonsai (Procumbens Nana) X - Large
- Ask a Question
- Easy Returns
- Log into your account and submit a return request
- If you checked out as Guest, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
- Grocery items including food and beverages (Under US Food laws, food items are not returnable or refundable unless found to be out of date or the wrong item was shipped.)
- Undergarments and other intimate apparel
If you aren't satisfied with the quality of the product you purchased, please contact us.
There are 2 simple ways to file a return
We will remit your money back within 12 Hrs after we have recieved your returned item back in our warehouse. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by GreenNBrown.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus actual shipping/handling cost and 10% restocking fee). Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
Please note that the return shipping cost will be borne by us if the return is a result of our error. (wrong item shipped in error)
We cannot accept returns of the following items:
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
In rare instances of any discrepancy between product picture and product name and description, product name and description should be followed.
Customers are advised to review any order for product items that may be sensitive to melting or tainting due to summer heat prior to order finalization. By placing an order for heat sensitive items, customer expressly acknowledges that GreenNBrown cannot guarantee the quality of any heat sensitive product requested to be shipped.
Customers do have the option to add Insulated Shipping Material to product orders which may be heat sensitive. Wrap must be ordered at time of placing the order. Customer acknowledges that wrap will assist in protecting food items shipped but will not in any way fully protect the item and hence customer remains responsible for any product replacement costs for heat damage regardless of whether or not foil wrap was used.
For handmade products (jewelry, home decor items etc.) please note that since these products are individually crafted by hand, there may be slight variations from the dimensions mentioned. Should you need items of very specific dimensions please drop us a note at email@example.com
For Bonsai Trees, please note that the size dimensions are approximate and are measured from the bottom of the pot to include the root system
Japanese Juniper Bonsai Windswept - Extra Large (procumbens nana) 16 Yrs Old
An extra large, 16 years old, artistically styled, majestic Juniper bonsai definitely deserves a place in your patio. A masterpiece styled upright to grow into a large green canopy. An attention seeker and a perfect gift for any occasion for someone special. Mound shaped bonsai has fan like deep green, pointed foliage which turns purple in winters.
Japanese junipers are famous in the bonsai realm for their beauty. Juniper trees are slow initially when planted but grow very fast and dense green covering the ground. Wide spread, dwarfed juniper trees are suitable for most landscapes.
- 16 Years old
- 10 - 12 Inches tall
- Biological name: procumbens nana
Juniper Bonsai Care
- Juniper procumbens nana enjoys full sun to partial shade when the temperatures start to rise in summers. It is an outdoor bonsai but should be placed indoors for protection against frost in winters.
- Water your bonsai when you feel the soil has dried out. Over watering this plant might risk the roots to rot and decay. However, during summers and growing season the plant may need water regularly.
- It is advisable to prune and style the plant during its growing season to get the desired shape and new growth. Hand pinching the plant is preferred over cutting with scissors as the leaves might turn brown and are susceptible to die.
Be the first one to review