Info N Help
Welcome to the Help Center
Using the Shopping CartTo purchase items using our Shopping Cart, simply follow the steps listed below. If you are having difficulty adding items to your cart or your cart appears empty after you have added items to it, please consult the troubleshooting tips further down on this page.
Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click the Place your order button and receive e-mail confirmation that we've received your order.
- Find an item that interests you.
- Click the Add to Shopping Cart button on any item's product detail page
- If you wish to add more than one item to your order, enter a new search term in the search box or click the GreenNBrown.com tab to return to our home page
- When you've finished adding items to your Shopping Cart, click the View Cart icon found at the top of every page on our store. If you've added an item and Your Shopping Cart is already visible on the right-hand side of the page, proceed to the next step
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button to fill out the order form and you're done!
- Want to buy multiple quantities of an item in your Shopping Cart? Change the number in the Qty. box and click the Update button at the bottom of the cart
- Want to remove an item from your Shopping Cart? Click the Delete button that appears to the left of any item in your cart
Order Form TroubleshootingYour business is important to us. If you are receiving an error message or having other difficulties completing our online order form, please read through the suggestions below.
Unsure if your order went through?
Sometimes an order will be successfully submitted even if you get an error message on the last step. Please check the list of recent orders in Your Account before trying to place the order again.
Empty shopping cart
If your Shopping Cart is empty or items are missing from it, it is likely that you are not logged into your account.
Browser closes when attempting to checkout
Some software plugins to your web browser may cause the browser to close or have other failures when you attempt to proceed to checkout. For example, customers who use Internet Explorer version 6 or 7 and have RealPlayer version 184.108.40.2060 installed on their computer will experience this problem due to a security flaw in that version of RealPlayer. To fix this problem, just update the RealPlayer version installed on your computer (within the RealPlayer application, go to Help--About RealPlayer and click the Check For Update button).
Error message on payment page
Make sure that you have selected the correct credit card type and expiration date from the dropdown boxes. Verify that the credit card number was entered correctly, without any spaces or dashes. If you are using a new (or recently reissued) credit card, please be sure that you have activated the new card before entering it into the order form.
Page keeps looping back or is not updating
If you are being looped back to the same page on the order form, or the form is not updating when you make changes, it's possible that your web browser is caching (storing) an old copy of the page. You can force your browser to update the page by holding down the Shift key on your keyboard and simultaneously clicking the Reload or Refresh button on your browser.
These errors usually occur for only a short time. Please return to our website and try again later.
Other troubleshooting tips
If your problem is not listed above, it's possible that one of these suggestions may help:
- Refresh the page. If a page loads only halfway or takes a very long time to load, clicking the "Stop" button at the top of your browser and then clicking "Reload" or "Refresh" often solves the problem
- Clear your cache. Most web browsers temporarily store a local copy of every page you visit. Clearing your cache deletes those files and makes room for new ones. Go to the "Cache" or "Temporary Internet Files" option on your browser (on Firefox, go to "Tools" and choose "Clear Private Data"; if you use Internet Explorer, go to "Tools" and choose "Internet Options"), and delete the files stored in your cache
If none of these suggestions solves your problem, please contact us. Please provide as much information as possible, including:
- What point in the ordering process is causing you trouble?
- If you are receiving an error message, what does it say?
- What items are you trying to order?
Our Customer Service department will be happy to assist you. However, please note that we cannot accept orders via e-mail or phone.
Problem with an Order?
Broken or incorrect item
If the item has a damaged or defective part, please initiate a return through the webstore.
Wrong or missing items
If you received the wrong item or an item you didn't order, please initiate a return.
If you're missing an item, check the packing slip that was included with your shipment. In order to fill your order quickly with items already in stock at different fulfillment centers, we may have split your order into multiple shipments, which we would indicate on the packing slip.
You can cancel your order within 12 hours of placing it through GreenNBrown.com
Should you need to cancel your order later than 12 hours, please note that this may attract a small fee (you will see the details under your accounts page) to cover the handling fee for initiating the packaging and shipping process.
The availability estimate listed on each product detail page tells you if we have at least one unit of the item you wish to order in one of our fulfillment centers. If the item is not in stock, the availability estimate tells you how long we think it will take to receive the item from our suppliers.
Orders for multiple items
Ordering multiple copies of the same item? Please be aware that our availability estimates are intended for single-copy orders only. Here are some things to consider that may impact when your order ships:
- Multiple copies of the same item may not be available.
- Orders for multiple copies of a single item could ship from different locations in separate shipments because we spread our inventory across our network.
- Larger orders take longer to prepare and ship.
When inventory is reserved for your order
Inventory is only reserved for your order after you click the Place your order button and receive e-mail confirmation that we've received your order. Placing an item in your shopping cart does not reserve inventory of that item for you.
Availability of popular items
Popular items sell out quickly. It is possible for you to see a message that an item is available on the product detail page, but discover it is sold out by the time you place your order.
Weather and service delays
If you live in an area experiencing severe weather that may cause an unexpected service delay, please add an additional 1 to 2 days to the estimated delivery date of your order.