Bougainvillea Bonsai (Pink Pixie) Flowering Vine
- Easy Returns
- Log into your account and submit a return request
- If you checked out as Guest, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your order number
- Grocery items including food and beverages (Under US Food laws, food items are not returnable or refundable unless found to be out of date or the wrong item was shipped.)
- Undergarments and other intimate apparel
If you aren't satisfied with the quality of the product you purchased, please contact us.
There are 2 simple ways to file a return
We will remit your money back within 12 Hrs after we have recieved your returned item back in our warehouse. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by GreenNBrown.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus actual shipping/handling cost and 10% restocking fee). Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
Please note that the return shipping cost will be borne by us if the return is a result of our error. (wrong item shipped in error)
We cannot accept returns of the following items:
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
In rare instances of any discrepancy between product picture and product name and description, product name and description should be followed.
Customers are advised to review any order for product items that may be sensitive to melting or tainting due to summer heat prior to order finalization. By placing an order for heat sensitive items, customer expressly acknowledges that GreenNBrown cannot guarantee the quality of any heat sensitive product requested to be shipped.
Customers do have the option to add Insulated Shipping Material to product orders which may be heat sensitive. Wrap must be ordered at time of placing the order. Customer acknowledges that wrap will assist in protecting food items shipped but will not in any way fully protect the item and hence customer remains responsible for any product replacement costs for heat damage regardless of whether or not foil wrap was used.
For handmade products (jewelry, home decor items etc.) please note that since these products are individually crafted by hand, there may be slight variations from the dimensions mentioned. Should you need items of very specific dimensions please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Bonsai Trees, please note that the size dimensions are approximate and are measured from the bottom of the pot to include the root system
Bougainvillea Bonsai - Flowering Vine (Pink Pixie)Bougainvillea is a stunner. It is native to tropical and subtropical America. It is a common but gorgeous landscape plant. No matter where you plant it, it’s vibrant, bright pink, paper like flowers are sure to attract attention. It thrives in full sun and needs minimum 6 hours of daily sunlight to get those bold, striking colors. To flourish and bloom, it needs minimum night time temperature above 10 degree C (50 degree F)
- 10 Years Old
- 13 - 14 Inches Tall
- Biological Name: Pink Pixie
- Water your bonsai regularly, before the soil runs dry. It is advisable to use a moisture meter so that you know when to water and how much to water. Keep the soil of the bonsai moist and well drained. Do not overwater the plant as the roots might rot. This plant is ideal for those who neglect watering their plants.
- Feed this plant organic fertilizer, organic compost or worm compost once a year will nourish the plant.
- It can be pruned anytime during the year. Pruning lets you shape and style the bonsai the way you want it to be. The frequency of pruning depends on the size and age of your plant, do not severely prune the roots when repotting.
- We recommend repotting your bougainvillea during spring every 3 to 4 years.
Please note: During winters shipping of tender trees may have to be temporally delayed due to cold temperatures either in originating or its final destination. Tender trees subject to low, overnight temperatures below 30 degrees during transit may freeze and this may adversely impact the health of the tree. We will send a shipping notice once it is in transit so you know when to expect it
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews